TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE WWW.COFFEERIDE.ORG
1. The following regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) define the rules of using the Website available at: www.coffeeride.org and define the rights and obligations of Users and the Administrator in connection with the Website.
2. The website www.coffeeride.org is run by the Association CHODŹMY NA ROWER based in Mielec 31 Szafera Street, 39-300 Mielec) with the following data: NIP number: 8172190663, REGON number: 381694639 entered into the National Register of Court kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, 12th Commercial Division of the National Register of Court under KRS number: 0000754034.
3. The website allows the User to get the information about the activities of the Association.
- a) zapoznawanie się z informacjami o działaniach Stowarzyszenia;
- b) zapoznawanie się z informacjami o działaniach Stowarzyszenia,
- c) dołączenie do list mailingowych Stowarzyszenia.
4. Each User is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations when using the website.
5. Before using the Website, the User is obliged to read the content of the Regulations. By using the Website in any way, the User declares and confirms that he has read the Regulations, accepts its provisions and agrees to comply with them.
6. The current version of the regulations is always available to Users in the REGULATIONS tab of the website www.coffeeride.org and is available publicly and free of charge to all entities, in particular to Users, in a way that facilitates its acquisition, reproduction, storage and recording in the ordinary course of activities with the use of the ICT system used by a given entity.
INFORMATION ON THE ASSOCIATION'S ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE
7. The Association makes every effort to ensure that all information available on the Website is reliable, complete, truthful and up-to-date.
8. The Website Users may share the information found via social networks after prior registration on them.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
9. The Association is the Administrator of the User's personal data. The Association undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of April 27, 2016, as amended, and the provision of electronic services , as amended.
10. The User may provide the Association with his personal data and has the possibility to view, correct, update and delete his personal data at any time. The recipients of the User's personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
11. The Website User consents to the processing of his personal data by the Association CHODŹMY NA ROWER based in Mielec, 31 Szafera Street, 39-300 Mielec, in accordance with the the Personal Data Protection Act of April 27, 2016, as amended. The Association informs that providing the User's data is voluntary and that the User has the right to access and correct his data, he may also limit its processing or object to its processing, as well as submit a complaint to the supervisory body. Contact to the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA CHANGE
13. Every User of the website has the right to access their personal data.
14. The User may update, rectify, supplement and change their personal data by directly informing the Association about the change.
15. Providing user's personal data is voluntary. In the event of non-disclosure or deletion of personal data, the Association reserves the right to refuse to provide services electronically.
16. The user may contact the Association at any time, if he or she does not want to receive further marketing
information related to promotional campaigns organized by the Association, informing about the activities conducted by the Association or the Association's current activities, or requests for support for the Association's activities. The User's statement will prevent the Association from contacting him or her concerning any of matters mentions above. In this case, the User's personal data will be stored in the Association's database and will be processed only for the purposes specified by the User.
17. The User may object at any time to the processing of his data in the following situations:
- a) when there are reasons related to their particular situation - in relation to the processing of their personal data, based on the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
- b) if personal data are processed for marketing purposes.
18. The User may demand the complete deletion of the personal data provided by him, and the Association is committed to delete the data permanently. After removing the User's data from the Association's database, the Association will not be able to contact the User or send the User any information related to the Association's activities. To delete the personal data provided by you, please contact the Association at: email@example.com
19. The website does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
20. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored
on the Website User's device and are intended for the use of the Website's pages. They enable the User among others to use of all website functions; they do not change the settings of the User's device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the User's device and a unique number.
21. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
22. Cookies are used as following:
- a) they are used to adjust the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and display the website properly.
- b) they are used to create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
23. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software i.e. web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
24. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- a) necessary cookies which enable the use of services available on the Website, for example authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website.
- b) performance cookies which enable the collection of information on the use of the website pages.
- c) functional cookies which enable "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User's interface, for example the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.
25. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
28. Any comments and questions related to the Website may be sent by the User to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
29. Nothing in these regulations is intended to infringe the User's rights. It cannot be interpreted in this way, because in the event of non-compliance of any part of the regulations with applicable law,
the Association declares absolute compliance and application of this law in place of the challenged provision of the regulations.
30. The Association may change the Regulations at any time without giving any reason. The changes referred to in the previous sentence do not limit the rights acquired by the Users of the website before the changes come into force.
31. In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant applicable legal provisions shall apply. Disputes are considered by a court having local and material jurisdiction.
Update: XX.XX.2021 r.